Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Holidays from FXPN


Dear Clients,
I’d like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very happy holiday season.
I will be in the office Monday 24th, off Tuesday 25th and Wednesday 26th before returning on Thursday 27th. I will have access to my emails, if it is urgent you can contact me on my mobile.
So – eat well, drink well – and bring in lots of new traders J
With love,

FXPN


Disclaimer The analysis we provide is based on the average estimate of price movements in one day. Does not guarantee what we deliver is actually a proper and correct. Everything that happens in the decisions you make on your trading transaction is to be Your responsibilities. Visit Us www.deryworldscorp.web.id

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Flag Counter

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner